Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sponged Layer Sailboat

I love to look out on the water on a warm summer day and see a sail boat drifting by. 


For this card I started with my white card base.  Then I got out a nestabilities die to use as a shape and sponged my water and sea inside the die.  I added my boat and birds to the water scene and colored the boat in with copic markers.  I stamped my pelican once on the card base and them on another piece of card stock.  I colored the image and cut it out (bird only - legs and pier are on card base), then I place it over the image I had stamped on the card using pop dots.  The red corner piece were added to cover up a smudge, but I really liked how it added a pop of color to the card that I thought it needed.

Supply list:
Stamps - GinaK designs - By the Sea
Momento ink
Copic markers


Thanks for stopping by:
     Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment