Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hunter Birthday Card


I needed a card for a teenage boy's birthday and I had nothing in my stash.  He is a hunter (as are most of the men and boys in the UP), so I thought a little scene with this buck would be perfect for him.

I created the sky using momento ink and some sponge daubers.  A great resource for how to create sky backgrounds is Theresa Mombers blog - she does picture tutorials.  I try to recreat the look here and added mountains in the background.  I stamped the buck then masked him off and sponged a hill shape for him to stand on in black ink.  When stamping the buck I got a sumdge next to him, so I added grass with my Copic marker to cover it up.  I then stamped the cute little sign and cut it out.

All stamps are from Gina K designs.

Thanks for stopping by:
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment