Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a card I made for my mom for mothers day.  My mom loves to look out at a relaxing lake and watch sailboats.  So I created a little scene to mimic what she loves.


Here is the inside:


I am absolutely loving creating window scenes with this window die - it is so easy.  I sponged the background water and sunset with momento ink then stamped the boat and seal gulls in black.  The boat is colored in dark grey to give the silhouette look.  For the window frame itself, I used my wood grain stamp then cut out the window.  I really love how this turned out!

I made a couple more similar cards as I needs some birthday cards.  Basically the same, just slightly different looks.






Supply list:
Stamps - GinaK Designs - By the Sea
               Cornish Heritage Farms - Wood grain background stamp
Card Stock - GinaK Designs Pure Luxury
Pattern Paper - Some scraps from my scrap bin
Window Die - Grand Madison Window die
Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by:
  Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment