Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Play Date Cafe PDCC125

Hello Everyone!

I made a quick card for the Play Date Cafe Challenge.  The challenge was to make a card using black, white and a touch of brown.  You can find the contest here.

Here is my creation:


I used a window die to cut out the window frame - I love this die - it makes window scenes so easy!  The touch of brown is the wood on which the pelican stands.

Supply list:
Stamp: By the Sea - GinaK designs
Cardstock - GinaK designs pure luxury
Pattern Paper - a scrap I had in my scrap bin
Window die - Grand Madison Window die

Thanks for stopping by:
   Marcia

3 comments:

  1. I like the graphic feel of your card. Did you realize the pelican is a symbol of Christ as the atonement? Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I'm thinking that I "need" that window die. Yummy! And your little scene is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jinny, I think I 'need' that die now too! I love your perfect little splash of brown! Great card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete