Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quail Birthday

Hello everyone:

Today I have a fun wilderness card for you - as you can tell I love making scenes with my stamp sets - its so fun to put things together that remind me of all of Gods beauty!


I started with the mountain stamp - stamped it once then masked it to stamp it again to look like a range of mountains.  Then I stamped the row of tress in front of my mountain range.  I then sponged the sun, sky and water.  I colored the mountains, added the shore line and colored.  The bird is stamped on scrap paper cut out and place on the scene with small pop dots.  I added some extra grass also along the shore line.  This was so much fun to keep adding things to in order to get the scene I had pictured in my mind.

Supplies:
Stamps - GinaK Designs - Mountain Wilderness (mountains, trees, bird), By the Sea (grass), Follow Your Dreams (seashore), King of the Grill (Happy Birthday)
Card stock - GinaK designs

Thanks for stopping by:
   Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment