Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary

This morning I have a quick card for you that I created as an anniversary card.  I give so many anniversary cards to friends, but always have a difficult time coming up with something that is appropriate.  I recently got this cute stamp set and it made the prefect card.



I stamped the stamp in versamark ink then embossed with black embossing powder.  The background paper was a piece of scrap that I had in my scrap bin.  I have been on a mission to use paper from my scrap bin before even looking at other paper.  Its been fun and rewarding to be using so many of my scrap papers.

Supply list:
stamp - GinaK design -
background paper - scrap I had
Card stock - GinaK designs pure luxury

Thanks for stopping by:
    Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment