Monday, February 27, 2012

Play Date Cafe PDCC 120

I recently discovered this blog that has a new fun challenge every week:  Play Date Cafe.

This weeks challenge was to use
Baby Blue...Orangesicle...Basil
here is the card I made for the challenge:
In honor of Theresa Momber sponsoring the challenge this week I used her stamp set Whimsical Spring.
Supply list:
Stamps - Whimsical Spring, Fanciful Tags
Pattern Paper - DCWV - Cafe Mediterranean
Card Stock - GinaK Designs Pure Luxury - white, ocean mist, creme de menthe
Nestabilities - classic large oval, lacey circle
Markers - Bic Mark-it - sunset orange, oceanview blue, margarita green
Ink - Momento - summer sky, tuxedo black
When I make cards I usually make 2 or more of the same design as I have lots of people we give cards to.  Here is another card I made using all the same supplies and inspiration, but a different pattern paper.
Thanks for stopping by:
Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, having a Theresa Momber stamp to play with this week! You did such a nice job coloring and shading it, too.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete