Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope every one has a wonderful day!

Today I have a birthday card for you:




For the flowers on this card I used 3 techniques:  First I  stamped the flowers in blue ink, then I did the rock-n-roll technique around the edges add the darker blue ink, and I finished each flower by thumping the center with a dark brown marker. 

The center panel is layered on chocolate brown cardstock then onto a nice blue.

Stamps used are from GinaK designs:  Pressed flowers and mountain wilderness (greeting).  Cardstock is from SU and GinaK designs.

Thanks for visiting:
Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are very lovely! I am happy to be your very first follower. I remember the day I had my first, I was overjoyed. I hope you will come by my blog and follow along because there is always something fun happening. I'd also like to invite you to play with us over at The Play Date Cafe Challenge. I think you would enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete