Friday, February 24, 2012

Fleur Anya

Happy Friday Everyone!

My girls had a 4 day weekend last week and I enjoyed some fun family time with them.  Tonight we are hosting our youth group girls for a sleepover and spa night, along with some Biblical teaching on modesty and purity.  Then next week I have a women's retreat that I am organizing.  So you can see these past couple of weeks have been packed full of some things.  I have been working on a couple of cards but have not finished them yet, but I do have some that I have not posted yet so I will share those in the next week.

So for today I have a fun little lady to share with you:
Isn't she a pretty one.  I won this stamp set and even though it is not a style I would normally buy, I think she is great and I have thought of several little girls who would love a card with her on it.  For her dress I  paper pieced with a pretty scrap of paper I had on my crafting table.  Then I designed the card and colors around that.

Supply list:
Stamp - Fleur Anya from the Greeting Farm
Nestabilities
Copic Markers - E51, Y02, Y06, RV24, 100
Sakura pen - Pink Star
Twinery
Pearls
The background paper was another piece of scrap that was on my desk.

Thanks for stopping by:
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment