Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessica

Hi everyone -

Today is my daughters birthday - she is turning 15.  It's a big time in her life - almost done with her freshman year of high school and just got her drivers permit last week.

Every year for my girls birthdays I let them pick what shape they would like their cake - over the past few years I have made cell phones, jungles, dolls, etc....  the list goes on and on......

This year she has requested a music note for her cake, so being the crafty mother that I am, I coordinate her card with her cake.

Here is her card for this year:


I stamped the microphone image in pink, then cut out with my lacy ovals nestabilities, sponged it with some distressed inks, then layered on pattern paper and card stock.

Supplies:
Stamp - Unity Stmap Company - Singing Souls
Ink - Momento - Rose bud
      - Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - antique linen, victorian velvet
Pattern Paper - piece from my stash
Card Stock - Ginak Designs Pure Luxury - Brown
Nestabilities - lacy oval

Thanks for stopping by:
      Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment