Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My sisters Christmas gift

I created a bunch of all occasion cards for my sister for Christmas.  They were included in a little bag with a bunch of other goodies.  I tried to give her a variety of cards.  I love doing scenes as they are very versatile cards.  Shown are several of the cards I gave her.  All stamp sets are from Gina K Designs.  The card stock is also the Gina K Design pure luxury card stock.  Enjoy.

This was a fun card for someone who likes to fish.
This card is stamped with purple ink then I added clear embossing powder.  I then colored the flowers with a yellow crayon and then used distressed inks over the top.   I love how this turned out!
This is such a quick and easy card - but so pretty!  This is a single stamp that I inked up with memento rose bud ink.  Put a pretty ribbon around it, layer it, and stick it on a card base and its ready to go!
For this card I used my crayola markers and thumped on the stamp.  I love the varied colors this technique gives.  I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the background.  I ink the folder then ran it through to emboss.  Such a great way to make a background that matches.

 This is such a pretty card.  I used this fabulous pattern paper with the cardinal image.

That's all for today - but I'll be back in a couple of days with more cards that I made for my sister.  Coming up ~ some fun kid cards.

Thanks for visiting
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment